Might As Well Face It
67% isn't as high as I would have expected. Scott, from whom I found the above quiz, scored 87%.
It's hard to believe I've been at this a few years now and, with 1,025 posts under my belt, I'll be approaching my third anniversary in October. Every day I find something to write about, though some days are more challenging than others. It's rare that I'll fall into a meme or post the results of a quiz. Everybody has those ”whatever” days though, where we either have nothing to say or nothing we can say. I didn't watch any movies or read any books on Monday, and for the most part it was a rare ordinary day. Addicted to blogging though I may be, for a change of pace I'm pretty much only posting quiz results today:
And, since Kev Bayer tagged me, I might as well throw a meme in here too:
“It's very simple. When this is passed on to you, copy the whole thing, skim the list and put a * star beside those that you like. (Check out especially the * starred ones.)
Add the next number (1. 2. 3. 4. 5., etc.) and write your own blogging tip for other bloggers. Try to make your tip general.
After that, tag 10 other people. Link love some friends!
Just think—if 10 people start this, the 10 people pass it onto another 10 people, you have 100 links already!”
1. Look, read, and learn. ******
2. Be, EXCELLENT to each other. ******
3. Don't let money change ya! ****
4. Always reply to your comments. ****
5. Link liberally—it keeps you and your friends afloat in the Sea of Technorati. **
6. Don't give up—persistence is fertile. ****
7. Give link credit where credit is due. ***
8. Never underestimate the power of a good looking blog. ***
9. Edit. Nothing cries out "Stop Reading" like misspelled words and bad punctuation. *
10. Post often, but use memes, quizzes, and link lists sparingly, once a week or less if possible. A complete lack of original content can mean death to a blog.
Well, my tip wasn't too ironic. ;-) Here are my ten tag-arinos, even though I know maybe three will actually tackle this:
6) Jamie Dawn