10.09.2010

The Essential MCF: 2K9-2K10: Part 9



This is it, the final ESSENTIAL listing of Cloakfest 2K9-2K10! After September 2010, that just leaves the first 13 days of October, for those of you who remember the date of my very first post. Admit it; it's on your calendars. Don't be ashamed. Now for those of you who realize we're four days from that anniversary, fear not; if I write anything significant in the next four days, which is a slight possibility, I will be back to edit this post.

October, 2010

Metaphysics 101
In my disturbingly crowded brain, every facet of my personality manifests, some avatars more dominant than others, on the verge of a potential power shift.

My Nexus Feature Five
Because six years of Essential POSTS isn't enough, I use My Fives to revisit my favorite features through tags/labels.

T.I.L.T. Things I've Learned Thursday IIIVI
And one last time, I share some of the things I've learned, useful or otherwise, on a Thursday, mostly for the sake of an acronym.

A Boy Called "Spider-Man"
Reminiscing about a high school nickname takes me back down the path that led to a hobby, and a career, and an overall life philosophy.

PBW: NYComicCon 2K10: Day One.
PBW: NYComicCon 2K10: Day Two.
I'm glad that my final PBW photographic adventure got to be at the NYComicCon.

The Ultimate Hat Tip.
By the time I'm thanking everybody I ever interacted with, it's probably pretty obvious what those numbers at the end of each post are counting down to.

#2198 in a Four-Issue Limited Series
I always knew it would end this way someday, and 2198 consecutive daily posts isn't bad, but I can't believe it's over.

* * *


But wait; there's more! Here's a listing of EVERY Essential collection from the past six years:

The Essential MCF 2K4-2K5

The Essential MCF 2K5-2K6

The Essential MCF 2K6-2K7

The Essential MCF 2K7-2K8

The Essential MCF 2K8-2K9

The Essential MCF 2K9-2K10 Part 1
The Essential MCF 2K9-2K10 Part 2
The Essential MCF 2K9-2K10 Part 3
The Essential MCF 2K9-2K10 Part 4
The Essential MCF 2K9-2K10 Part 5
The Essential MCF 2K9-2K10 Part 6
The Essential MCF 2K9-2K10 Part 7
The Essential MCF 2K9-2K10 Part 8
The Essential MCF 2K9-2K10 Part 9

* * *


4

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home