7.30.2007

Phantasmic Links 7.30.07

Damn, Black Snake Moan was an awesome flick. Welcome back, Mr. Jackson, and kudos, Ms. Ricci. Dee-amn, girl. The rest of my Sunday can be summed up with the following video:



Let's hope the week ahead is neither rainy nor insanely hot, the two extremes I ran into over the weekend. Here are this week's PHANTASMIC LINKS:

An artist creates a masterpiece before a crowd's eyes. I have trouble drawing if even one person is over my shoulder. Hat tip: B13.

These wedding announcements are pretty funny. I hope the girl I marry has a name that will work humorously with mine in the newspaper. The “Filthy-Whorenelli Wedding” has a nice ring to it, for example. HT: J-No.

Tuzki are mouthless, noseless animated bunnies taking the internet by storm. HT: Rey.

Block Dodge is a pretty self-explanatory game, and the longer you last the more twists and challenges you encounter. HT: Darrell.

This IKEA guitar looks pretty sweet.

The human brain cloud is the ultimate massive multi “player” game of word association.

It's about time someone collected all the video game crates and barrels on one site!

When challenged to draw 200 bad comics, an artist found that to be an easy challenge to meet.

I think I will have seen everything, when I see an Ostrich ski! HT: Darrell.

Sometimes games can be soothing and relaxing. Mellow out and help deer cross a gap. HT: Dosetaker.

Why are goggles with a laser sight a bad idea for guys? I don't think I'd have lasted in an office as long as I have with a pair of those. HT: J-No.

These Six Movie Formulas definitely should be avoided. HT: Sean.

I'm not certain how long the video will be available, but Sean also posted Iron Man teaser footage. I officially have something to look forward to in 2008.

It took me about ten minutes to Escape the Island. That's better than I do escaping a real island!


Have a link to a game, movie, article, or anything else you think might be “phantasmic”? E-mail me and it just might appear in an upcoming PHANTASMIC LINKS!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Darrell said...

I'm surprised at how much I enjoyed the archive of crates and barrels. I was bummed at first that they didn't include the crates from the awesome game Stacker. But I checked and it turns out that those are cardboard boxes, not crates.

7/30/2007 6:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's another Iron Man link from Rey, currently still active:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2ng08_iron-man-comiccon-preview_blog

7/30/2007 11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home