10.15.2008

PBW: Revelations IV

CLOAKFEST!



CLOAKFEST 2K8 concludes! Everyone expects a “revealing” Photo Blog Wednesday around this time each year, and I aim to deliver with photos shot moments before I wrote this!. This isn't another infant, toddler, or a mask. I've driven far too many readers away with false promises, and now that you number in the single digits I have no choice but to reward you:





That's me, or my nose anyway. But it is something we haven't seen before, at least not its modern potato like incarnation. And, here's what I call my “apeface”:



Just pretend the nostrils are my eyes, and within seconds you'll see the same horrific Donkey Kong like character that I do.

Thanks for making Cloakfest, and this blog, so much fun for me! I think if I'm still doing this next year, and anyone is still around to see it, I really will have to share the real me. Will I do it? There's only one way to find out...

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm still here! :-) Good to see more of you, even if it is just your nose. :-)

10/15/2008 5:36 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

At this point you might as well unveil. We've already seen more of you than we're comfortable with. I think I may have seen attachments in that nose shot.

10/15/2008 9:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you asking to be unveiled? I can provide all the information. You have 2 hours to answer. Silence indicates a yes.

10/15/2008 9:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I wanted to unveil, I would have posted pictures of MY nose.....;-)

Muahahaaaa....

10/15/2008 9:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

^ not the real MCF

11:36 tick, tock, tick, tock...

10/15/2008 10:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also, not answering my original question with a 'yes' or 'no' counts as SILENCE which, you know, means YES.

Only properly linked MCF comments will be considered as legitimate.

tick, tock, tick, tock,
up the escalator we climb...

10/15/2008 10:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

UNVEILED:

http://tinyurl.com/unveiledMCF

10/15/2008 11:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome!

10/15/2008 4:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoa! Theunveiler....is that really MCF?? I don't buy it because he doesn't match the fantasy MCF I have created in my head. I'm not buying what you're selling....or am I?

10/15/2008 6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home