10.10.2007

PBW: Revelations III



Cloakfest 2K7 begins! Each year now, on the Photo Blog Wednesday closest to my blogiversary date, I've revealed a little bit more about what I really look like. First, you saw me as an infant, then as a toddler. Would I predictably stagger the photos each year, so they aged but remained decades behind my current appearance? I decided to be a little more daring this year and post a recent photo in a potentially daring location.

It's not a good idea to take pictures of oneself at work and then post them on the internet. A person could lose his job for doing so. On the other hand, I've already lost that job, so I probably could post nude photos of myself in the old office. Don't worry; I'd never be that stupid. I simply figured out how to use the timer on my camera, and got a perfectly harmless shot of myself in my old cubicle, a place I'll always have fond memories of, no matter what circumstances led to my departure.



Yes, that's exactly what I used to look like at work, mask and all. I really embraced my outer geek at that place. After three years though, I do think my readers deserve something more substantial than the typical non-reveal. You don't know my name. You don't know my face. But, in the following encore presentation of my very first post, you will know my voice:



Imagine if I'd gone with my original idea of recording myself singing along to popular songs? You don't know true horror...

Tune in tomorrow as Cloakfest 2K7 continues with a look back at highlights from the 2K6-2K7 season, Friday when I guess the COMMON bonds of reader-submitted lists of 4, and finally Saturday when I explore the outcome of last year's predictions and debut the lightning fast OmniPerilous!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger b13 said...

I love the music in the vid :)

This might reveal more...

So, tomorrow we will meet at noon at [censored by admin] for lunch. It is located at [censored by admin] Avenue in [censored by admin]. MCF will be driving his [censored by admin] car and will be wearing his [censored by admin] shirt.

See you all there! :)

10/10/2007 10:30 AM  
Blogger cube said...

Sorry to hear about your mishaps over the years, but it sounds like you've got your life in order now.

Just stay out of trees!

10/10/2007 11:15 AM  
Blogger cube said...

Oh, by the way, thank you for leaving out the karaoke ;-)

10/10/2007 11:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, you look just like your DAD!

BTW, have you ever seen this blog?

http://www.davidlouisedelman.com/blog/

I looked in your sidebar, but didn't see it listed - it just seems David would be a blogger you'd appreciate, not that you need to add to that massive blogroll or your daily perusing.

10/10/2007 10:16 PM  
Blogger Lorna said...

sorry i missed the first day of cloakfest, but if I'd read this post yesterday, I would have had to skip the video and that would have been tragic. Dave and I listened to it tonight and think you should do this more often.

10/11/2007 10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home