10.10.2008

Music Meme Magnetic

Even though I've done versions of this meme in which questions are answered with song titles from one band's repertoire, which can be found here and here, it's been well over two years, so I'm going to tackle the latest mutation of this exercise that I've found. I've been listening to Metallica practically nonstop lately, and it is with their song titles that I shall answer this batch of questions:

01. Are you male or female?
Enter Sandman.

02. Describe yourself.
I Disappear.

03. What do people feel when they're around you?
My Apocalypse.

04. How would you describe your previous relationship?
The Memory Remains.

05. Describe your current relationship.
The Day That Never Comes.

06. Where would you want to be now?
Wherever I May Roam.

07. How do you feel about love?
The Unnamed Feeling.

08. What's your life like?
Sad But True.

09. What would you ask for if you had only one wish?
One.

10. Say something wise.
Nothing Else Matters.

11. What do you want to do/be in the future?
Master of Puppets.

12. Describe your home life.
Welcome Home(Sanitarium).

13. What would your last words be?
Fade to Black.

14. Describe your car.
Ain't My B*tch.

15. Describe your style.
Frantic.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"One." lol

10/10/2008 6:29 AM  
Blogger b13 said...

"Two." um

10/10/2008 12:08 PM  
Blogger b13 said...

"Three. Do I hear three? Going once... Going twice... SOLD!"

10/10/2008 12:09 PM  
Blogger Lorna said...

I love the Fade to Black line

10/11/2008 10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home