10.01.2008

PBW: Mantis & More

Mainly, I’m excited about what I saw outside my window over the weekend, which the title of this week’s Photo Blog Wednesday certainly spoils. I woke up, walked in to the kitchen and looked out at my car, started to walk toward the refrigerator, then doubled back to the window once I registered what was on my taillight. I took some other pictures this week as well, but the best is certainly the desktop sized last image, which upon clicking comes quite close to actual size.









2 Comments:

Blogger b13 said...

Excellent captures! Love the mantis.

10/01/2008 12:07 AM  
Blogger Rhodester said...

There was a mantis on the door the other day when I came home, and when I opened the door it climbed into the door jam so that I couldn't close it without squishing it. I didn't want to injure it either, so I didn't fish it out, I just waited for it to get bored and leave.

After about 20 minutes of open door, I finally showed it your blog which seemed to do the trick - it scooted off after reading the first paragraph of your post yesterday.

KIDDING!

That fire hydrant pic makes me want to pee.

woof.

10/01/2008 7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home