4.18.2007

PBW: Terragen™ Three Plus

Photo Blog Wednesday is going to have some surprises this week. For various reasons, I didn't take any new photos this past weekend. And any last-minute indoor set-up shots were nixed when, in a fit of “efficiency”, I decided to charge my camera's batteries at work, then subsequently leave them in my cubicle when I came home.

Still, it wouldn't be Wednesday here without some visual interest, so first I revisit Terragen™, a three dimensional terrain generation program I dabbled with, here and there, last August. I believe this is my third foray into amateur digital art with this application:






Plus, I had a little fun with a photo B13 recently posted. I'm pretty sure with his personality and sense of humor he'll take this in good fun, but I'll remove it if asked, because this is exactly why I won't really post any kind of real photos of myself. Enjoy the latest video game sensation:

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger b13 said...

That is FREAKIN' AWESOME! I love it!

4/18/2007 10:12 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Classic

4/18/2007 11:00 AM  
Blogger Jerry Novick said...

A most awesome bit of photoshopping!

4/19/2007 2:36 AM  
Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

I had to come by and see what you did with b13's jowl pic.

FUNNY!!!

4/19/2007 4:49 PM  
Blogger Otis said...

ROFLMAO,ROFLMAO,ROFLMAO,ROFLMAO!!!

4/19/2007 9:09 PM  
Blogger RC said...

i love the b13 jowl pic.

4/20/2007 1:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home