4.09.2007

Phantasmic Links 4.9.07

I hope everyone had a happy and blessed Easter, and at the very least a great weekend! Let's get right to this week's PHANTASMIC LINKS:

This week, Rey has an excellent take on the Easter miracle.

TheGreek shared an Alanis Morissette cover of “My Humps” that I initially thought was a spoof, until I saw the same video at Darrell's and learned it was in fact the lady herself. Much respect.

The funniest thing I got from TheGreek though has to be Lisa Nova's 300. Hilarious.

B13 provided this newspaper clipping generator. Think of the possibilities:


I was also pleased to learn from B13 that Frank Welker at least was properly cast in the Transformers video game. The game looks hot, too.

B13 also sent the perfect girl for me but neglected to include a phone number or e-mail address. Jerk. No more links from him. ;-)

On a more serious note, a young girl's documentary makes the news with its sobering findings on racial perceptions. Does it come from society, or do we have some natural inclination that white is good and black is bad? You could tell who was who in a Western by what color hat he wore. What happens when people make the same judgments based on skin tone? Here's the documentary in full; some bits are heartbreaking.

Back to a happier note, April 30th kicks off Spider-man week in NYC! Maybe I can get that blasted Parker kid to get me some decent photos...

Help Tom set a trap for Jerry in this challenging game.

Rock breaks Scissors. Scissors cut Paper. Paper smothers Rock. What beats Gun or Cockroach? There's a lot more to this game than I thought....

Sean links to an hilarious Hillary Photoshop contest. That woman terrifies me on so many levels.

An artist paints...on tortillas!

Finally, I finally do what I always wanted to do, and fly a plane over Google™Maps. This simulator is addictive!


Have a link to a game, movie, article, or anything else you think might be “phantasmic”? E-mail me and it just might appear in an upcoming PHANTASMIC LINKS!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger b13 said...

Loving every link! That RPS chart is up at my desk.

4/09/2007 10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home