4.10.2007

MCF's Perilous! 2.V Questions

Are we really here already? Round V of the second set of MCF's Perilous! flew by, and now it's time to choose another winner!

In MCF's Perilous! I provide 10 answers for which you, my readers, have to come up with the corresponding questions and post them on your blogs. Scoring is as follows:

1 pt=each question
2 pts=each question that matches MCF's
-1 pt=any sentences not in question form, or forgetting a question mark
15 pts=Bonus for the Best Question


Each series has five rounds, at the end of which the player with the most points gets a prize. Only I know how many prizes there are, and I know what they form when combined. Even if MCF's Perilous! runs its course before all the prizes have been given out, I'll probably think of other fun ways for you to earn them.

Here's how everyone finished up:

Round 1: B13 R1 23
Round 2: B13 R2 12
Round 3: B13 R3 27
Round 4: B13 R4 13
Round 5: B13 R5 12
Total: 87

Round 1: Lorna R1 24
Round 2: Lorna R2 25
Round 3: Lorna R3 11
Round 4: Lorna R4 11
Total: 71

Round 1: Kev Bayer R1 38
Round 2: Kev Bayer R2 12
Round 3: Kev Bayer R3 10
Round 4: Kev Bayer R4 12
Round 5: Kev Bayer R5 12
Total: 84

Round 2: Scott R2 12
Round 3: Scott R3 11
Total: 23

Round 3: Darrell R3 10
Total: 10

Round 3: Otis R3 10
Round 4: Otis R4 26
Round 5: Otis R5 25
Total: 61

Otis nailed the 15 point bonus with question #1. Rock on!

And our winner is B13! Congratulations and check your inbox for Picon.jpg!

Tune in next week when the scores reset and we start off another five rounds! Who will be our next winner? Only you can answer that....

Now, here are the questions I had in mind:

1. Zombie Shakespeare.
Who can this be the end of?

2. Sparta.
What is THIS!!!!?

3. Sometimes you have to walk through fire.
What's the biggest challenge in making positive changes and improvements in one's life?

4. Because then I might have a sense of satisfaction, now.
Why is it a pity you Autobots die so easily?

5. What question am I asking?
What question am I asking?

6. A cell phone, a credit card, and internet access.
Can you name three things I didn't have before I was 25?

7. Garlbes.
What typo will bring you to a Transformers trivia page when searching Google™?*

8.
What would a stuffed gorilla look like in sepia tones set to the opening chords of Hush, Hush?

9. The whites of my eyes.
In an elementary school “game”, what did bullies have to see before they hit me?

10. Most of my snail mail.
What do I go through from a hallway table about four times a year?

* * * * *


* Since posting this, it's no longer the FIRST result like it was a week ago. For some reason I think that's cool.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger b13 said...

So, is it illegal to post my prize and compare with previous winners to reveal the ultimate prize in the end?

4/10/2007 12:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not strictly, no, but a fear I considered, especially when people in the same household like the Loudermilks were both playing. I worried that might be an unfair advantage in getting more pieces of the puzzle, but technically anyone could join forces I suppose.

4/10/2007 5:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I strongly prefer that the composite or pieces of it aren't posted online of course, but have no control over that.

4/10/2007 5:10 PM  
Blogger b13 said...

VEE SHALL COMBINE OUR VORCES AND R-R-R-R-RULE ZEE GALAXY!!!

4/11/2007 5:22 PM  
Blogger Lorna said...

I can't believe I missed this! Couldn't you have sent me a secret warning?

4/12/2007 11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home