4.14.2007

Blogroll Villains.

There is, in each of us, the capacity to be great heroes. But we all have a capacity for evil as well. Spider-man must face his dark side soon on the big screen, and so now must each of you.

Heroes from my blogroll have been corrupted with Heromachine. The only way to save them is to identify their true, pure identities. Below you will find five newly minted villains, each from my blogroll. The first person to leave a comment correctly identifying all five bloggers, with links to their respective sites, will receive a piece of the Mysterious Master Prize™, something you could previously only win from conquering five consecutive rounds of MCF's Perilous! Is this a gift, or harder than it seems?

Face front, face evil, and face victory....or defeat...





Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger b13 said...

#1 has to ne the unseen blogger.

#2 Wendy from TFTDorkside (the sai looks like a W and she has red hair)

#3 may be Rey... He's dark and has on dirty laundry

#4 Rob from Unspace

#5 I think is me (b13)... something about the gun, camo, and dragon on my sleeve

4/14/2007 2:37 AM  
Blogger b13 said...

And people think my "WIIF?" is tough? SHEESH!

4/14/2007 2:38 AM  
Blogger Lyndon said...

I haven't got a clue on which blogger matches up with the respective villians.

But the pictures are cool though :-)

4/14/2007 11:45 AM  
Blogger Rob Carr said...

I don't think I could be #4 -- he'd have to be a LOT fatter than that!

And there'd have to be birds...lots of birds! Or even worse, birdfeeder-raiding squirrels!

I suppose I could be the evil male version of the most powerful superhero in the Marvel Universe: Squirrel Girl!

Really, she is. I'm serious. She beat Thanos by herself -- the real one. Not a simulacrum. Not a clone. Not an LMD. Not a parallel universe mutant bitten by a radioactive squid. The real Thanos.

I want to see her take on one of the 16th host from the Eternals.

4/14/2007 4:41 PM  
Blogger Darrell said...

My guesses would have to be:

1) Hidden Blogger

2) Wendy?

3) Rey, for sure

4) SouthCon?

5) B13, I'm pretty sure.

And if not, at least I'm the first person so far to include the required links!

4/14/2007 10:03 PM  
Blogger Lorna said...

Too hard, except for Wendy---I'll come back for the dénouement

4/14/2007 10:39 PM  
Blogger MCF said...

Hm...you're all so close, I hate to start giving hints...However, I will say that all of you have gotten some right, but there's one that no one's gotten right.

I guess this wasn't the giveaway I thought it would be. :)

4/14/2007 11:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm gonna change one of mine at a time and see if I get closer ... for starters, I'll ignore the weapons and change my guess for number two to Janet. Maybe?

4/15/2007 4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home