4.11.2007

PBW: Constructicon

File today’s title under “wishful thinking.” I did not actually run into a Constructicon this past weekend while scouting a location for this week's Photo Blog Wednesday. For one thing, it wasn’t green. More importantly, it didn’t turn into a giant robot bent on my devastation, which I suppose was fortunate. When I went to a local beach expecting nothing more than a pier and some seagulls, I was pleasantly surprised to find a completely unguarded construction vehicle. It’s no giant robot, but it’s the next best thing. And of course the other stuff one would expect to find at a beach was there as well.
















Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger b13 said...

Great pics as always. I would love to check out the inside of that barn-like building.

4/10/2007 11:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Private residence on the tip of a private island that I zoomed in on from the pier. When I was in elementary school I had a friend who lived on that island, and we once walked around the outside edge(in some places there's only a concrete wall and ledge) and did go past that barn, but that's someone's property. I lost touch with that friend about 15 years ago, so I doubt any degree of trespassing would prove easy.

4/11/2007 9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home