2.20.2006

M.C.F.A.T. Volume VIII

Boredom is a terrible, terrible curse. I thought taking off this past Friday would be a great idea and it was. I got caught up with my writing class and several other projects, and I even made it to the beach for a three hour walk. But by today, President's Day, when I'd been home for several days and it was far too cold to do any hiking, I found myself wholly disinterested in everything, from DVDs I've yet to watch to video games I've yet to complete to books and blogs. At least it was sunny, so I took a book to the beach and sat in my car for a few hours before that bored me as well. Today dragged and I find myself looking forward to a more hectic and interesting work schedule. I expect that feeling to last until about 10 AM tomorrow.

Such conditions threaten to sap one's creativity yet, undaunted, I forged ahead with this week's edition of the Mysterious Cloaked Figure's Astonishing Test:

1) From any television show past or present, which character would you wish to have as a sidekick in real life? Valid answers include but are not limited to talking vehicles, intelligent animals, ghosts, sassy maids and more.

2) ”Guns ‘n Roses” might be releasing a new album this year. If you could hear a new CD from a band that's no longer together, possibly with deceased members, what band would that be?

3) What's the worst thing a person could ask you on a job interview, and how would you respond?

4) What do you consider your greatest weakness, and greatest strength?

5) Who is your favorite game show host and why? If you don't watch game shows, you can skip this question or choose some random individual you’d enjoy as a host.


As always, you have one week to consider these questions and post your answers at your respective blogs. Next Monday I'll link to your answers and share answers of my own.

Labels:

14 Comments:

Blogger Lorna said...

Yes, boredom is a curse. Nonethless, I waded in and filled in the blanks.

2/21/2006 8:24 AM  
Blogger Lorna said...

my answers, I hope are here

2/21/2006 8:48 AM  
Blogger Lorna said...

Yay! thanks to Dave's Quick 'n' Easy Web Pages...and it only took me a year!

2/21/2006 8:51 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

LORNA, YOU DID IT!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!! How were you able to do the greater than, less than signs???

Oh yeah, and here are my answers.

2/21/2006 10:31 AM  
Blogger kevbayer said...

I'll be back with my answers later.
The entire family is illin' today.

2/21/2006 1:10 PM  
Blogger The Unseen One said...

My answers...

2/21/2006 3:44 PM  
Blogger Janet said...

I can't answer them all but I will answer one here. If I could get any band back together I think I would pick Jellyfish. I chose them because they only made 2 albums and most people don't even know how great they were. They were like the My So Called Life of the music scene. Gone too soon.:(

By the way I adjusted my post to give you props, did you notice?:)

2/21/2006 6:19 PM  
Blogger MCF said...

Carats are good for you Lorna; was that really the sole deterrent? Congrats on learning the HTML!

Feel Bayer, betters!

Never heard of Jellyfish I don't think; will have to check them out.

2/21/2006 9:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, I've answered. Yay! I inspired a question! w00t for Johnny

2/21/2006 9:44 PM  
Blogger Sir Galen of Bristol said...

Done!

2/21/2006 9:44 PM  
Blogger Darrell said...

Sorry so late.

2/24/2006 2:45 PM  
Blogger kevbayer said...

Here's mine.

2/24/2006 4:28 PM  
Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

I like that first question a lot. It gets you thinking...
I'd choose Aunt Bea as my sidekick because she'd do all the housework and pretty much stay home & cook good things for me to eat.

My greatest strength is patience; my greatest weakness is fear.

Have a good weekend.

2/25/2006 1:46 PM  
Blogger kevbayer said...

I had to retake the test.

2/27/2006 6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home