2.10.2006

But I don't WANNA...!

...go to my dental cleaning at 9:15 tomorrow morning.

...shovel snow on Sunday.

...shovel snow on Saturday night while my parents are sleeping so my dad doesn't have a heart attack trying to dig out for mass on Sunday.

...remove Novelhead from my blogroll.

...go to sleep early tonight.

...die.

...wait until sometime in the Spring to see new episodes of Alias.

...eat vegetables.

...die alone.

...write in paragraph form tonight.

...work on my assignment for my writing class this weekend.

...stay home tomorrow night.

...lose any vacation days this year.

...diet.

...be 8% Nazi(?!)

...get some of the same results as J-No, notably that bothersome 8%.

...go to hell when I die.

...design six new book jackets in the next four weeks, in addition to four catalogs.

...see people on Valentine's Day.

...start doing crunches, sit-ups, leg lifts, and other abdominal exercises every night.

...weigh 198 pounds at my height.

...admit I'm only four feet tall.

...work in an office for another 30-40 years.

...wait until March to see new episodes of Prison Break.

...get old.

...lose friends.

...grow up, but being an adult demands doing things I don't want to do. Sometimes...

6 Comments:

Blogger Jerry Novick said...

ok... the multiple mentions of "die" is a bit worrisome. I know we haven't been hanging out together lately, but is there something major that I missed?

And why would Novelhead have to be removed from your blogroll? Did I miss something?

Why did we both get 8% Nazi on that quiz? Is something amiss?

Since when did you shrink to 4-feet in height? Suddenly many of your inches are missing...

2/11/2006 7:22 AM  
Blogger MCF said...

lol...I like how you got the word "miss" into every paragraph. And you haven't been missing much of anything. I was just thinking of things I wouldn't want to do to fill out my list. I didn't have much to say last night. As far as I know, I'm going to be haunting the internet for some time to come.

You can read the comments over at the new Novelhead. Basically, Neil deleted his site which had a lot of great sf stories and, more importantly, resources for writers. One day it was just gone, and I thought maybe it was an accident like what happened to the film geeks. One of his readers created a new Novelhead as a placeholder, and everyone is trying to figure out why the old one disappeared.

17%, Frau Loudermilk? Mein Gott! :)

I can see Rey as an anarchist though.

2/11/2006 10:39 AM  
Blogger Lorna said...

I too was struck by the number of times you said "die"---but that's probably a good attitude to have if you don't wanna...
As for getting old, it sucks, but it beats the alternative by quite a bit, so when the time comes, you'll appreciate it.

2/11/2006 4:35 PM  
Blogger kevbayer said...

I got 8% Nazi too?!? What the Frell?!

I didn't read Novelhead that often, but it's sad he's gone.

2/11/2006 7:38 PM  
Blogger Janet said...

Never been to Novelhead's so I guess you can't miss what you never had.

I am however, confused about this post. Last time I confused it though you were writing in character, so I'd hate to make that mistake twice.:)

2/11/2006 8:54 PM  
Blogger Xtine said...

veggies are good for you. do try to eat them more often...smothering them in garlic and olive oil is fine too.

2/13/2006 11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home