2.15.2006

PBW: White Out

Welcome to a Photo Blog Wednesday decidedly different from last week's trip to the beach. We got quite a mess of snow dumped on us this past weekend, although between rain and rising temperatures I suspect a lot of it will be gone this weekend. What remains will be that nasty, dirty snow with sand and gravel mixed in. While it was falling though, since I didn't have to drive in it, there was a lot of beauty to capture, from pristine white trees, ivory-capped sheds, and mounds that concealed automobiles.

















I enjoyed the tranquility for about an hour or so before my dad decided it was letting up, despite the evidence of his eyes, and made an effort to “get some exercise”. I've already covered that story in detail, though. Instead, I'll let the following “after” photos speak to our efforts:




Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

Ahhh, next best thing to actually having all that snow. Awesome pictures.

I hate it when it starts melting and turning into that half snow / half grit mess too. That's why you should be wishing for more snow to cover it all up!

2/16/2006 5:20 AM  
Blogger The Unseen One said...

Amen, Kelly!!!

MCF, you guys are lucky!

2/16/2006 7:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home