1.22.2008

Keyword Roulette I

It's a brand new year, and I've yet to come up with a new game for the Nexus! I'm in the mood for a new game. Who wants to play?

I'm not sure if this will work, but playing off of variations of classic themes, I present the debut of KEYWORD ROULETTE. Below I will list FIVE sets of somewhat random keywords. Plugged in to Google™, they'll reveal a site of my choosing. The tricky part of course is the thousands upon thousands of results one might find from any five words. To make your lives(and mine) easier, I'll limit my choices to the first three pages of results. At ten results per page, this means for each set you will have a one-in-thirty chance of choosing the same web site I do. Hopefully there won't be too much variation from location to location and we all get roughly the same results.

Obviously, it would be very surprising if anyone matched me five for five. I'll be impressed if anyone gets one. But whoever gets the most matches will earn a fragment of the Mysterious Master Prize™. Yes, there are still about two of those things floating around unclaimed. In the likely event of a tie, all parties with matching highest scores will get a prize.

Post guesses in the comments or post on your blogs, whichever you prefer. I'll reveal the answers in one week. Good luck, and good clicking!

1) raid barrier bolt fleet dream

2) bright neighborhood adjacent street wealth

3) robot cape duck splash monkey

4) sun cathedral flower light said

5) toe mall giant wagon see

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home