11.21.2007

PBW: Technically

I didn't make it out this weekend for Photo Blog Wednesday, and honestly was looking forward to taking a week off. As far as this week goes, the score is Week: 1, My Ass: 0. It's got some kick when you try to cram 5 days' worth of work into 3, and I'm wondering if the schedule makers took the holiday weekend in to account. I'll do some kicking back of my own soon enough and forget about deadlines for a few days.

Meanwhile, in trying to think of something original to write instead of just posting photos, I drew a complete blank. When I get a complement describing something I wrote as my ”...best post in quite a while...”, it creates a lot of pressure. How do I follow that? Thanks a lot, Scott.

After wracking my wearied brain, I decided to steal an idea from B13, a source of many of my best pilfered concepts. It bothered me to plagiarize since “plagiarize” was the motto of one of the worst people I'd ever dealt with, but I reconciled the difference in that I would actually credit the source of my inspiration. B13 has offered desktop images to his readers in the past, so I combed through my archives for images that might look good a little larger. A few of the following 800 x 600 pictures might have shown up in the past as 300 x 400 or 300 x 225, but there may be a few in there that I've never posted. All are from 2006, and one is a new Terragen, but technically this still qualifies as a PBW post:












Next week, if I don't have new photos, I'll try to actually write something....

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger b13 said...

Te eyes on that first cat are fantastic. And I love the checkerboard shot.

11/21/2007 2:04 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Some of these look like they were shot for Vista.

11/21/2007 9:11 AM  
Blogger Lorna said...

you do have a way with cats and flowers

11/21/2007 5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home