10.02.2007

MCF's Perilous 4.II

Now's the time to join MCF's Perilous! With one round complete, there's only two left in our fourth set, so this week is crucial. Join the fun! Here's what you have to look forward to:

MCF's Perilous! is a quiz in reverse. I post ten answers. You get one week to come up with the corresponding questions and post them on your blogs, leaving a link to your post in the comments below. Next week, I'll reveal the questions I was thinking of, along with everyone's scores.

Points carry over from one installment to the next, and after THREE rounds the person with the most points can redeem them for a “prize”. Every THREE rounds, the scores reset, and a new winner could potentially gain a piece of the Mysterious Master Prize™. Here's our current scoring system:

1 pt=each question
2 pts=each question that matches MCF's
-1 pt=any sentences not in question form, or forgetting a question mark
15 pts=Bonus for the Best Question


The “Best Question” is the funniest or most creative one that, though it doesn't match the one I was looking for, deserves to be rewarded.

Will you face the perils below and attain the maximum points possible? Here are the first 10 answers:

1. I'm hoping it's just dormant right now.

2. I'm no lizard.

3. At least two.

4. Eat fresh-ish.

5. No, I cut all of them.

6. Less than two months' ago.

7. 333.

8. Small square, long rectangle, large square, small square, long rectangle, tall rectangle, small square...

9. A dead crow.

10. Duncan, Casey, Mohannan, Antonio, The Kisser, Jonas.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger SPM said...

I won't post them to my blog, but I thought I'd play along. I needed the exercise in creativity. ;D

I'm hoping it's just dormant right now.
MCF’s pick-up line to girls who think he’s a little too nerdy.

I'm no lizard.
The more accurate quote is, “I’m no lizard, I’m a dragon” from Mulan. Sad.

At least two.
How many breasts does MCF see every morning?

Eat fresh-ish.
The act of eating day old Subway sandwiches

No, I cut all of them.
What did the knife say to the spoon?

Less than two months' ago.
When was the last time MCF kissed a girl?

333.
What mark indicates someone is only “half evil?”

Small square, long rectangle, large square, small square, long rectangle, tall rectangle, small square...
An army grows in Flatland…

A dead crow.
Who is Brandon Lee?

Duncan, Casey, Mohannan, Antonio, The Kisser, Jonas.
Name six film roles of Elias Koteas

10/04/2007 8:48 PM  
Blogger MCF said...

Ah, question three. If only. If only...

10/04/2007 11:57 PM  
Blogger Darrell said...

Here ya go.

10/05/2007 7:18 AM  
Blogger SPM said...

Regarding Q3: I guess it could be your own??

10/05/2007 12:22 PM  
Blogger MCF said...

Well played, Champaign Lad. I walked right into that one, but well played nonetheless...

10/05/2007 6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home