4.03.2007

MCF's Perilous! 2.V

Oh man oh Manischewitz; can this really be the end of MCF's Perilous!? Round 2.IV left us with some close scores, and I can't predict a winner. This week will be crucial in determining who brings home the next piece of the puzzle of my true identity, or whatever the mystery prize is.

For those who don't know or remember, MCF's Perilous! is a quiz in reverse. I post ten answers. You get one week to come up with the corresponding questions and post them on your blogs, leaving a link to your post in the comments below. Next week, I'll reveal the questions I was thinking of, along with everyone's scores.

Points carry over from one installment to the next, and after five rounds the person with the most points can redeem them for a “prize”. Every five rounds, the scores reset, and a new winner could potentially gain a piece of the Mysterious master prize. Here's our current scoring system:

1 pt=each question
2 pts=each question that matches MCF's
-1 pt=any sentences not in question form, or forgetting a question mark
15 pts=Bonus for the Best Question


Will you face the perils below and attain the maximum points possible? Here are the next 10 answers:

1. Zombie Shakespeare.

2. Sparta.

3. Sometimes you have to walk through fire.

4. Because then I might have a sense of satisfaction, now.

5. What question am I asking?

6. A cell phone, a credit card, and internet access.

7. Garlbes.

8.

9. The whites of my eyes.

10. Most of my snail mail.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger b13 said...

My questions are up...

4/03/2007 10:14 PM  
Blogger Otis said...

Here is mine.

4/08/2007 9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home