3.27.2007

MCF's Perilous! 2.IV Questions

Round IV of the second set of MCF's Perilous! is over! There's only one more round before our next big winner is revealed!

What is MCF's Perilous!? Well, I provided 10 answers for which you, my readers, had to come up with the corresponding questions and post them on your blogs. Scoring was as follows:

1 pt=each question
2 pts=each question that matches MCF's
-1 pt=any sentences not in question form, or forgetting a question mark
15 pts=Bonus for the Best Question


Each series has five rounds, at the end of which the player with the most points gets a prize. Only I know how many prizes there are, and I know what they form when combined. Even if MCF's Perilous! runs its course before all the prizes have been given out, I'll probably think of other fun ways for you to earn them.

Here's how everyone is faring so far:

Round 1: B13 R1 23
Round 2: B13 R2 12
Round 3: B13 R3 27
Round 4: B13 R4 13
Total: 75

Round 1: Lorna R1 24
Round 2: Lorna R2 25
Round 3: Lorna R3 11
Round 4: Lorna R4 11
Total: 71

Round 1: Kev Bayer R1 38
Round 2: Kev Bayer R2 12
Round 3: Kev Bayer R3 10
Round 4: Kev Bayer R4 12
Total: 72

Round 2: Scott R2 12
Round 3: Scott R3 11
Total: 23

Round 3: Darrell R3 10
Total: 10

Round 3: Otis R3 10
Round 4: Otis R4 26
Total: 36

Otis nailed the 15 point bonus with question #8. Kudos!

Now, here are the questions I had in mind:

1. I'm going to use it to clear all 100 levels.
How do I plan to employ the Konami Code with regards to TROGDOR!?

2. Because at my age, I don't think The Transformers: The Movie is a socially acceptable choice for that.
Why should I give some consideration to what my favorite movie might be?

3. 617.
What three-digit combination to a boat appeared Michael Scofield's tattoo on last week's Prison Break?

4. September 11, 1984.
When did the first three-way tie on Jeopardy occur?

5. “The cowards never started./The weak died on the way./Only the strong arrived./They were Pioneers.”
At an historic site, what quote sums up Jack Nicholson's journey in About Schmidt?

6. Boxey.*
On the original Battlestar Galactica, what was the name of Apollo's adopted son, who appeared as an orphan in the new series?

7. Heroes and Law & Order: SVU
What are two NBC nighttime dramas that have featured Hayden Panettiere as a high school student, albeit vastly different roles?

8. They both went from fantasy heroes to science fiction characters.
What do Kevin Sorbo and Lucy Lawless have in common?

9. Through a crowbar.
How did The Wrecking Crew obtain their powers?

10. B12
What vitamin do I take every day for my nervous system?

* * * * *


* I gave everyone who participated this week an extra point, because I realized I'd left out the “e” in “Boxey”.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger b13 said...

A looser what...? Screw, belt, dog...

I cant figure it out... I'm such a loser! :(

;) LOL

3/27/2007 4:09 PM  
Blogger Lorna said...

Who and Where is Capt. Eucalyptus. I feel like such a luser for not knowing.

3/28/2007 10:07 AM  
Blogger Scott Roche said...

Capt. Eucalyptus is me

3/28/2007 10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home