2.26.2007

Phantasmic Links 2.26.07

I escaped on Sunday. I didn't know that I needed to until I did, but afterwards I realized how good it was to be somewhere else thinking of other things. I'll be less cryptic in a few days of course, with photos.

In other news, my Myclofigs matched the Oscars in 9 out of 24 categories, which isn't bad given my qualifications. Next, I'll have to actually watch a lot of these movies, starting with The Departed

Now, without further adieu, here are this week's PHANTASMIC LINKS:

I think we've all “evolved” to be sophisticated enough to hang out at the Caveman's Crib. There's little you can't interact with, and some things will annoy your host more than others...

In a semi-related story, chimps are now using weapons...

This hauntingly beautiful melody explains why I'll stick with my PS2 for now....

Meanwhile, senior citizens say “wii!” I can't wait to reach my Wiitirement age...

By now, everyone's probably seen the cool chair Otis posted. That would be such a cool thing to relax on when I Wiitire....

The Justice League may be coming to the big screen. How awesome would it be to have an all-star cast with Routh and Bale and oh, let's say, Smulders? A man can dream...

Speaking of dreams coming true, Avengers vs. Transformers definitely sounds like the kind of project that would only dwell in my subconscious.

Watch the video that makes even I want a dog. Of course, in my case the dog would probably help the bull instead...

Virus 2 at first glance looked like twenty other games I've played, but quickly became my addictive Flash game of the week. With each successful round, your number of moves decreases, until it becomes impossible to continue. I lasted until my maximum number of moves was 30, my best round took 29 moves, and my final score was 28,812.

This frozen car may be what I find in my driveway soon. A chilly omen is brought to us from B13, who just returned from warmer environs with some great pictures!

Is it a giant sculpture or just a giant? This lifelike gallery is also brought to you by the letter “B” and the number “13”.

Finally, was Bruce Lee vs. Burt Ward really a fair fight? Holy mismatch!


Have a link to a game, movie, article, or anything else you think might be “phantasmic”? E-mail me and it just might appear in an upcoming PHANTASMIC LINKS!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Lyndon said...

I remember watching the fight between Bruce and Burt as a kid. Wow seems like so long ago now.

Hey MCF did you ever see the Filpino version of Batman?

Batman & Robin

2/26/2007 7:00 AM  
Blogger Lorna said...

Late, and lamentable, my perilous effort, not linked, because my last few remnants of memory left me after the last time I put down my HTML for Dummies.

2/26/2007 11:02 PM  
Blogger MCF said...

Believe it or not, I HAVEN'T seen the Filipino dynamic duo. That's AWESOME, Lyndon, thanks!

2/26/2007 11:44 PM  
Blogger MCF said...

Oh, and Rey, theGreek needs a blog and I probably need to blogroll ScoBoCo one of these days. I can't keep up with what goes on in your DC Universe, but in my Marvel continuity, B13 supplies the cultural links. :)

2/26/2007 11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home