2.20.2007

MCF's Perilous! 2.II

Welcome to the second of five new editions of MCF's Perilous! Undeterred by the low participation last time, I'm going to press onward. As long as I'm still having fun, and a few readers are as well, there's no reason not to. Besides, we're a ways away from the true prize. But, I have taken some comments under consideration, and I'm going to cut this installment down to 10 answers from 20; we'll see how that works out.

If you're just joining us, MCF's Perilous! is a quiz in reverse. Below, you will find 20 answers. You will have one week to come up with the corresponding questions and post them on your blogs, leaving a link to your post in the comments below. Next week, I'll reveal the questions I was thinking of, along with everyone's scores.

Points carry over from one installment to the next, and after five rounds the person with the most points can redeem them for a “prize”. Every five rounds, the scores reset, and a new winner could potentially gain a piece of the Mysterious master prize. Here's our current scoring system:

1 pt=each question
2 pts=each question that matches MCF's
-1 pt=any sentences not in question form, or forgetting a question mark
15 pts=Bonus for the Best Question


Will you face the perils below and attain the maximum points possible? Here are the next 10 answers:

1. A lot of the pages were completely redesigned.

2. Midol.

3. Growing breasts.

4. My yard.

5. Peter's.

6. Hannibal, naturally.

7. Jelly Beans and The Carpenters.

8. Lisa Loeb, Tina Fey, and Curt Happy.

9. He returned the Twinkie.

10. A radioactive isotope, but I didn’t gain any powers.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger kevbayer said...

Here's my lackluster attempt. RLTB lately.

2/21/2007 9:05 PM  
Blogger Scott Roche said...

Here you go.

2/22/2007 1:13 PM  
Blogger b13 said...

Week 2 is complete...

http://b13fotographica.blogspot.com/2007/02/mcfs-perilous-2ii.html

Not sure why I cant make this a targeted link :( something else I'll have to learn.

2/24/2007 1:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home