2.27.2007

MCF's Perilous! 2.II Questions

Round II of the second set of MCF's Perilous! is over! For this round, I provided 10 answers for which my readers had to come up with the corresponding questions and post them on their blogs. Scoring was as follows:

1 pt=each question
2 pts=each question that matches MCF's
-1 pt=any sentences not in question form, or forgetting a question mark
15 pts=Bonus for the Best Question


Each series has five rounds, at the end of which the player with the most points gets a prize. Only I know how many prizes there are, and I know what they form when combined. Even if MCF's Perilous! runs its course before all the prizes have been given out, I'll probably think of other fun ways for you to earn them.

Here's how everyone is faring so far:

Round 1: B13 R1 23
Round 2: B13 R2 12
Total: 35

Round 1: Lorna R1 24
Round 2: Lorna R2 25
Total: 49

Round 1: Kev Bayer R1 38
Round 2: Kev Bayer R2 12
Total: 50

Round 2: Scott R2 12
Total: 12

It was close this week, and for a while two of you were tied with similar questions for #9. Then Lorna came along and got the 15 point bonus for question #10. Well done!

Now, here are the questions I had in mind:

1. A lot of the pages were completely redesigned.
What did I notice while checking IMDB?

2. Midol.
When my elbow wouldn't bend, what did my mom recommend I take as it was the only NSAID in the house at the time?

3. Growing breasts.
What potential side affect made me apprehensive about taking one of those?

4. My yard.
As a result of my injury, where did I go to take pictures?

5. Peter's.
Who's ability is the best on Heroes?

6. Hannibal, naturally.
In elementary school, whenever I lead my friends in playing The A-Team, what role did I take?

7. Jelly Beans and The Carpenters.
What obsessions did Nicolas Cage add to his portrayal of Johnny Blaze?

8. Lisa Loeb, Tina Fey, and Curt Happy.
Who are three people that look sexy in glasses? What?

9. He returned the Twinkie.
In a college cafeteria, what was the first thing Rey did when he decided to stop stealing?

10. A radioactive isotope, but I didn't gain any powers.
What was I injected with a few years ago in order to determine the source of my massive internal bleeding?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger kevbayer said...

Tinda Fey is sexy in glasses.
So is my wife.

I can't speak as to Curt though.

My word verification word: yigltse: yiddish for thinking onesself looks sexy in glasses.

2/27/2007 8:57 PM  
Blogger kevbayer said...

Oh... and Peter Patrelli's power is pretty cool - but we haven't seen all the power yet.

Did you catch it a couple of weeks ago when Claude threw him off the roof. When Peter stood up and had seemed to have all the powers trying to come out at once, there was the squeal of modem handshake along with everything else? I'm guessing that has something to with Wireless/Hannah Gitelman - another power Peter has absorbed that he just isn't aware of yet.

2/27/2007 9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home