6.22.2006

Five Fives.

It's been a crazy week, and I'll probably have something more of substance to write about tomorrow, once things have settled back into my usual routine. For today, I'm taking the easy way out with this Five Things Meme Lyndon tagged me with, even though I've done one of these Five Things Memes before. Perhaps I'll have to do three more over the course of my blogging career, for symmetry. I say this is a post without substance, but I suspect my answers will tell as much of a story as my usual long-winded sentences.

5 things in my refrigerator:
1. Milk.
2. Pepperoni.
3. Grated Cheese.
4. Peanut M&M's.
5. Jars of sauce.

5 things in my closet:
1. A rolled-up sleeping bag.
2. Castle Grayskull.
3. All my high school notebooks, textbooks, folders, and homework.
4. My disassembled crib.
5. A large garbage bag full of old stuffed animals.

5 things in my pants
(not the best way to phrase this; I'm subsituting for “purse” from the original meme)
1. My wallet.
2. My car keys.
3. My cell phone.
4. My loose change.
5. My key to an art closet at work where I kept paintings, back when illustrators still sent original pieces on canvas instead of e-mailing high resolution digital files. Why do I still carry this thing around?

5 things in my car:
1. Receipts from my gas station.
2. A flashlight with dead batteries.
3. A tire gauge.
4. A small black umbrella.
5. My favorite sunglasses.

5 people I tag:
(sorry)
1. Rey.
2. Curt.
3. Jerry.
4. Kelly.
5. Dave.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lyndon said...

Sorry MCF I didn't know you did one of these already.

But thanks for doing it anyway!

6/22/2006 8:01 AM  
Blogger Jerry Novick said...

I'm going to answer the 5 things meme here because I already have a post for today at my blog...

5 things in my refrigerator:
1. milk
2. orange juice
3. apples
4. grated cheese
5. mayonaisse

5 things in my closet:
1. shirts
2. the headboard to KidWrite's bed
3. dresses (Mrs.Write's - mine are boxed away)
4. laundry hamper
5. shoes

5 things in my pants:
1. wallet
2. keys
3. loose change
4. sinus medicine
5. lint

5 things in my car
1. Mrs.Write's wedding dress (to drop off at the cleaners finally)
2. pad of writing paper
3. pen
4. KidWrite's football
5. lint

I won't tag from here, so you all are safe.

6/22/2006 9:22 AM  
Blogger Lorna said...

You're right, espcially about the closet stuff. MCF, take a deep breath and put all that stuff at the curb or at Neighbourhood Services. It will leave room for your new cloak

6/22/2006 9:23 PM  
Blogger MCF said...

All good, Lyndon, different set of five, plus I needed something quick to write last night, so thanks.

6/22/2006 9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home