6.12.2006

Phantasmic Links 6.12.06

I'm back! I'll explain later, since I'm already late enough posting this week's PHANTASMIC LINKS:

This castle illusion is one of the coolest optical illusions I've seen, and not just because I don't always see these things.

Lyndon shares a happening tune from Germany's greatest idol and my childhood hero.

If you're looking to read comics but have no idea where to begin, Sean compiled an excellent list of places to start, depending on your level.

Speaking of comics, enjoy this historical reenactment....of the Secret Wars! The ending is awesome.

I don't often post things that are NWS, so be warned that this out-of-control preacher uses explicit language to make his point. I had heard an edited version of this on the radio once, but had yet to see the video. I'm not sure how effective his technique is...
(hat tip to Rey.)

This is interesting for those who love numbers: a list of unsolved math problems.

Can you escape this room? This is the most challenging incarnation of one of these games I've ever encountered. The guitar puzzle was especially hard. If anyone gets stumped, leave questions in the comments section and I'll walk you through.

Sometimes I wish we had shows in America where a Gundam could face off against the Great Mazinger.

Who is chasing bear? Cat is chasing bear! Oh my, how can that be? (5 points to the first commenter to get the reference.)

Here's a list of the 100 coolest monsters. Did they leave anyone out?

If you're like me, you may not have heard of Leeroy Jenkins, unlike the writers of Jeopardy...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home