6.17.2006

You Might Disagree, but...

}}} Bride of Chucky was a satirical masterpiece, and thus far the best of the Child's Play sequels. Every time it would start to lose me, something would happen such as a doll headbanging to Rob Zombie, and it would win me back all over again.

}}} Deep down, I secretly think my perception of how people see me is all in my head, but I'm probably wrong.

}}} The President was probably joking with the guy in this video clip.

}}} I think this comic book plot development offers a lot of possibilities for stories that haven't been told before, and real change. I'm also certain that, like all changes of this magnitude, something will eventually restore the status quo.

}}} TheWriteJerry is baiting his readers to post bad words in his comments section.

}}} The Hulk is potentially stronger than Superman.

}}} The American version of Men Behaving Badly was a funny show that had potential.

}}} Mary Ann.

}}} Revealing my true, secret identity would ruin this blog.

}}} Smart blondes are better than dumb blondes.

}}} The swiss cheese plot holes ruined the film Independence Day. I like Macs, but I wouldn't be able to crash a mothership with one, unless perhaps I installed OS X....”Destroy the Earth! Why have you not fired on the humans? No!! Not the rainbow wheel of death!”(translated from the Kree of course)

}}} Sushi is a disgusting concept.

}}} Don't mess with Darrell's bandwidth. No power in the ‘sphere can stop his hilarious jpeg assaults.

}}} Why tie sneakers more than once in their lifetime? Simply pry them off each night until they become as loose as loafers, and disregard any and all sarcastic remarks from one's mother such as: “Why don't you just get a pair of loafers?”

}}} When Dane Cook said every group of friends has one friend they keep around but don't actually like, he was probably talking about me in elementary school...middle school...high school...college...

}}} Rose Nylund.

}}} Ketchup and saltine crackers go well together.

}}} Why is E.R. still on the air?

}}} Jesus is bigger than The B-Sharps

}}} 3.14159265358979323846264338327950288419716939937510....

}}} While a fatally catchy tune Tom's Diner is not that bad a song.

}}} The sheer magnitude of controversial statements in this post will result in a weekend record number of over 100 comments.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd love to be part of the record 100 commenters.

Even though I have never seen you, my perception is that you certainly would choose Mary Ann, so unless you were not telling the truth and you actually do prefer Ginger, then we know more about you than you probably think.

Revealing your true identity would not make any difference in the way your readers think about you. I enjoy listening to Glenn Beck's radio program when I get a chance and now since he has a television show, I enjoy that too (the visuals don't kill the attraction - it's just another way to connect!) Plus I think it would make Wendy really happy to see you especially now that she knows what kind of shoes you wear.

The trick with Sushi is not to think about it alot before you eat it. Actually, it's probably not a good idea to think about it alot afterward either. That's the first time Kelly and I were introduced to the combination of wasabi and soy sauce and that made it all worthwhile. Now if we could just get Dave and Tom to believe us, we would gain yet another restaurant option.

Dane Cook is one of about three comics that can make me laugh hysterically; he's a talented guy and although I'm not a prude, I hate it when he gets over-the-top vulgar. Why do comedians think they have to do that?

6/17/2006 11:50 AM  
Blogger kevbayer said...

Is Mary Ann related to Scott or Buffy?

So you are against the Super-Hero registration act then?

Rubi likes sushi. She likes the ones that are made with cooked shrimp (not raw fish).

I basically agree with your sneakers statement - sometimes they need to be retied to make them more comfortable though.

I've heard that about ketchup and crackers, I think I've tried it, but can't remember.

ER is the hospital drama version of Dr. Who. Reinvent the series every so often with completely new actors. Except in ER, they are completely new characters.

6/17/2006 8:44 PM  
Blogger MCF said...

I flipped on ER a few weeks ago and saw John Leguizamo, Leland Orser, and the chick from Third Rock. I think Kubiak is the only original cast member left?

Yeah a friend of mine introduced me to the comedy of both Dane Cook and Brian Regan this week. Both hilarious, but Regan managed to be just as funny sans profanity. Still, there's a certain shock value with Cook when he says something unexpected.

Super Hero registration...interesting that it's a big topic and being treated as new. When I collected, the Mutant Registration Act was the big issue and I remember Rusty Collins taking a stand in X-factor and refusing to sign. I also remember Reed Richards and the FF opposing a Superhero Registration act during the Acts of Vengeance crossover. Every idea in comics is eventually recycled.

I think within the "reality" of the Marvel Universe I would oppose it, because it would do more harm than good and restrict heroes while villains continued to wreak havoc unregistered. They probably need more of an organized JLU setup where the heroes police each other and act as an allied nation to the other nations of the Earth. I'm pretty sure Dr. Strange will make everybody forget what they saw in a few issues though.

I guess I was a little off on the 100 comments thing, huh?

6/18/2006 10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home