12.02.2005

Five By Five

This week went ridiculously fast, and though I was focused and organized after my long vacation circumstances managed to keep me from the swift completion of all my tasks. Monday is another week, and for now I just need to put work out of my mind. In lieu of original material since my mind is still a bit muddled, I'm picking up this meme from Sean. The best memes are just as good as original posts, especially when they reveal more about the writer, and I think this one qualifies.


Five tasty things:
1. Doritos
2. Milanos
3. Kit Kat
4. Cannoli
5. corn fritters

Five songs I know by heart:
1. Summer of '69
2. You Shook Me All Night Long
3. Ice, Ice, Baby
4. Nightmare on My Street
5. Polly

Five things I would do with a lot of money:
1. Buy and fix up a nice house, which would include my own movie screening room, a game room, and a replica of Adam West's Batcave in my basement which I could only access from poles in my study hidden behind a bookcase that moved when I pressed a red button hidden inside a small bust. Shh, don't tell anyone.
2. Invest.
3. Quit my day job to publish my own books or comics, employing friends with the necessary skills to support such a business.
4. Pay back my parents for everything they've done for me with interest.
5. Buy a sportscar and modify it to have a second robot form.

Five things I would never wear:
1. A dress.
2. A Mansiere.
3. A pickle suit.
4. The flesh of a fellow human being, because that's just a huge social faux pas.
5. Mashed potatoes.

Five things I enjoy doing:
1. Sleeping.
2. Walking, especially beaches and nature trails.
3. Reading graphic novels, sf and fantasy books
4. Watching DVDs.
5. Playing video games.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lorna said...

I will be haunted by the image of the cloaked figure covered in mashed potatoes. I may never sleep again.

12/03/2005 12:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home