2.06.2006

M.C.F.A.T. Volume VII

Hold in those tears, Cloakfriends! Despite the rousing success of the first M.C.F.A.D., this week marks the monumental return of the Mysterious Cloaked Figure's Astonishing Test! Did you miss it? Artists need not despair as I'll leave the icon in my sidebar for brave souls to click and add to that meme at any time. And now, my seventh set of inquiries:

1) On Friday, I wrote about The Physics of Superheroes, and cited the example of Schrödinger's cat. What do you think of that theoretical example? Does lack of an observer allow for the simultaneous existence of contrary realities? In other words, if a tree falls in the forest, and no one is there to hear it, does it both make a sound and not make a sound?

2) What is your favorite color? Why?

3) Choose an actor or actress whose work you enjoy. What is the first project you recall him or her starring in? Next, check IMDB. What was their first starring role, and have you seen it?

4) Who is your favorite corporate mascot? Who is your least favorite?

5) How would you deal with being a superhero? Would you maintain a secret identity, lying to even those closest to you to protect them, or would you operate publicly as a full-time hero?


As a reminder of how these tests work, you have one week to consider these questions and post your answers at your respective blogs. Check back next Monday as I link to your answers and share answers of my own.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger The Unseen One said...

My answers are up.

2/07/2006 11:09 AM  
Blogger Darrell said...

I'm on it.

2/07/2006 4:19 PM  
Blogger kevbayer said...

I pooped out on this one. Not very good answers. Sorry.

2/07/2006 4:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've posted this one. I'm gonna go through and do the rest of them too.

2/07/2006 8:34 PM  
Blogger Janet said...

We are always like 2 ships passing in the night on these things. I will get to one. Tag me sometime in July or August.:)

Thanks for the nom!

2/07/2006 9:26 PM  
Blogger SPM said...

The answer are... here

I fear that I whipped through them pretty quick this time.

I thought about drawing Logan, but my first attempt sucked donkey and I didn't wanna try again...

2/08/2006 11:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home