1.29.2006

Phantasmic Links 1.29.06

Dreary Sunday, woke up before afternoon,
Went outside, to see what my dad was doing.

“Yo, dad?”

“What up son?”

“Why's my car onna jack?”

“There's another spot to fix, another place to patch!”

“Trudat, double true, though I just got outta bed,
at least let me help you put the jack back in the shed.”

“Thanks son; don't drive it till tomorrow, to avoid any kinks.
Instead pass some time finding this week's PHANTASMIC LINKS:”





Your Social Dysfunction:
Avoidant

I am excessively sensitive to potential rejection, humiliation or shame. I tend to be socially withdrawn, in spite of desire for acceptance from others.






Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com


Please note that we aren't, nor do we claim to be, psychologists. This quiz is for fun and entertainment only. Try not to freak out about your results.

Hat tip to Kev Bayer for the above quiz. Is it accurate? You decide...

Japanese Spider-man will be the single greatest thing we all see on the internet this week, and we can thank Sarcasmo for the link. It's a promise!

I think all the countries of the world should resolve their differences they way the people in this banned X-box ad do. Fingers hold no bullets.

In the growing tradition of recut movie trailers, the upcoming thriller Sleepless in Seattle will leave you sleepless in wherever you normally sleep.

If this ever happened to me, I'd wait for the van to transform.

It's always darkest before the dawn, and a skilled gamer can always make an AMAZING comeback.

Someone has built a working girl robot, and it's not the Mysterious Cloaked Figure. Hat tip to the mysterious Davis Rose.

The Sphynx proves why cats should have hair.

Finally, witness Andy Samberg on Letterman share an amazing anecdote about how a staged mugging was nearly foiled by the LAST man any criminal or terrorist wants to see shouting and running toward them.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

That Andy Samberg clip took forever to load but was completely worth it.

Loved the Sleepless in Seattle remake too. I might've actually enjoyed it with that kind of plot.

1/30/2006 5:38 AM  
Blogger Janet said...

Your rhyming today...how cute!:)

1/30/2006 6:09 AM  
Blogger Darrell said...

I'd bet that someone I'm married to share's your social disfunction.

1/30/2006 4:25 PM  
Blogger Xtine said...

thanks for the Samberg. I missed that on letterman, and I cant get enough of that guy.

1/31/2006 10:30 PM  
Blogger Kristine said...

Is there something wrong with me? I think those cats are adorable!

2/01/2006 6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home