8.19.2010

MCF's COMMON 13

Hey, it's my 13th MCF's COMMON! I should have done this one last week to coincide with the 13th day of the month! Instead I wrote a new M.C.F.A.T., for which my answers will be posted tomorrow. At this rate I'll need to hire an assistant to help me with my crazy scheduling....

Below I'm going to list FIVE groups of FOUR things. Each group has some thing in common, some thing that links each quartet. It's up to you to guess, and I'll reveal the answers on Saturday.

20 items. 5 COMMON bonds. Through a combination of skill, luck, knowledge, and flat out guessing, can you guess what they are?

GROUP 1
(A) Frances Bean.
(B) Mary Kate & Ashley.
(C) Haley.
(D) Macaulay.

GROUP 2
(A) Man About the House.
(B) Coupling.
(C) Red Dwarf.
(D) The Office.

GROUP 3
(A) Doctor Wily.
(B) Bowser.
(C) Ganon.
(D) Mr. X.

GROUP 4
(A) Drive Shaft.
(B) Oil Change.
(C) Greatest Hits.
(D) Live in Jakarta.

GROUP 5
(A) W.
(B) A.
(C) S.
(D) D.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Lyndon said...

Group 1 - They all know Hillary Duff??

Group 2 - Awesome British Comedies

Group 3 - Bosses from old Nintendo games.

Group 4 - Drive Shaft is the fiction band from Lost. No clue about the rest of it.

Group 5 - ?? Letters with no context, don't provide much of a clue!!

8/19/2010 11:13 AM  
Anonymous MCF said...

One answer is spot on, two are on the right track, and two are way off....

8/19/2010 2:12 PM  
Blogger Lorna said...

1. spawn of a devil
2. British brainpower
3. feirce but compassionate dogs
4. things I've needed in dire times
5. middle initials of serial killers.

8/19/2010 9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home