8.13.2010

M.C.F.A.T. Volume XXIX

This is the TWENTY-NINTH edition of the M.C.F.A.T., or Mysterious Cloaked Figure's Astonishing Test! It's been so long since the last one, even I nearly forgot it existed. Or maybe I was just starting to struggle with the roman numerals.

The M.C.F.A.T. is not an unhealthy sandwich, but rather a series of questions I give my readers a week to respond to before sharing my own answers. You may answer the questions below on your own blogs or in the comment section, and check back next week when I link to your answers and post my own. Pick up your pencils....now!:

1) Have you ever gotten around to watching a movie or television show that everyone raved about when you were younger, only to wonder what all the fuss was about?

2) Is it better to feel nothing so you feel no pain, or feel pain so that you might also feel joy?

3) What habit or habits would you like to give up?

4) Do you have a plan for your life and, if so, how is it working out so far?

SPECIAL BONUS QUESTION(s): Who is Chip to Pidge? To Spike?


There's no right or wrong, and you can't fail if you answer. Good luck!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger kevbayer said...

1) Not "when I was younger," but I finally saw District 9, thought it was just okay.

2) Not quite sure. Joy sure is nice, but...

3) Don't get me started.

4) Don't die. Working out okay so far.

Bonus: Chip and Pidge were the "kid" pilots in their respective Voltrons. Correct? And Chip was Spike's wheelchair-bound friend in Transformers. Correct?

8/13/2010 10:47 AM  
Blogger Spockgirl said...

Very interesting... had to think a bit on it.

1) No, but there is one that I never got around to watching msotly because there was a lot of fuss about it ... "Titanic".

2)It is better to feel pain so you know something is wrong, however, once you feel pain, you may not believe in the possibility of feeling joy.

3) Whipping cream.... oh wait, is that a habit?

4) Never had a plan for my life, and thinking perhaps that having a plan might have been a good plan, but not planning on making a plan any time soon. In that respect, I strayed from logic and am just winging it.

SPECIAL BONUS ANSWER: What the? The only Spike I know was in Buffy and he had a chip implanted in his noggin. That's the best I can do on that one.

8/13/2010 5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home