8.14.2010

Revolution.

Listen! Do you hear that? It's the sound of another ”Answer in Song” exercise, this time brought to you by The Beatles. I'm going back a little further this time around, choosing a band with one of the strongest catalogs of songs ever.

If you've never read or done one of these, it's pretty simple. Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, the idea is to cleverly answer these questions without repeating a song title. Here's the latest variation of this endeavor I've come across along with my song answers:

Your Artist: The Beatles

1) Are you male or female?
”I Wanna Be Your Man”.

2) Describe yourself:
”I Am the Walrus”.

3) How do you feel about yourself?
”I Feel Fine”.

4) Describe where you currently live:
”There's a Place”.

5) The first thing you think of when you wake up:
”Good Day Sunshine”.

6) If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
”Across the Universe”.

7) What is your favorite form of transportation?
”Yellow Submarine”.

8) Your best friend is:
”Here, There and Everywhere”.

9) What is your favorite color?
”Strawberry Fields Forever”.

10) What's the weather like?
”Here Comes the Sun”.

11) If your life were a TV show, what would it be called?
”With a Little Help from My Friends”.

12) What is life to you?
”Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band”.

13) What is the best advice you have to give?
”Let it Be”.

14) If you could change your name, what would it be?
”Help!”.

15) What is your favorite food?
”Honey Pie”.

16) How would you like to die?
”Like Dreamers Do”.

17) Your soul's present condition:
”I'm Only Sleeping”.

18) The faults you can bear:
”I'm a Loser”.

19) How would you describe your love life?
”Tomorrow Never Knows”.

20) What are you going to post this as?
”Revolution”.


Easiest one yet; I don't know why I didn't try this with The Beatles sooner.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home