4.17.2009

Poll of Randomosity. FOUR!

Poll. of. Randomosity. QUATRO! Tell me what you think about:

1) Did you know that the contraction “it's” could represent “it has” as well as “it is”?

2) Would you quit working if you won a large sum of money?

3) Is your last name “Whorenelli”?

4) Are you ever going to win the Mushroom Revolution?

5) Is Amy Poehler channeling a bit too much Michael Scott in her new show?

6) Do large groups of shifty-looking loitering teenagers make you nervous?

7) Is it possible to walk past a plate of homemade brownies in an office without taking one?

8) Paper or plastic?

9) Is it better to remain silent and be thought a fool, or open your mouth and remove all doubt?

10) What's that behind you?!


For me, the answers are now I do, no because then I'd have to join a fight club to combat brain atrophy, perhaps not, 8 out of 10 worlds say yes, sometimes, they always have, not for me, both, ...., and wher--...

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger kevbayer said...

1: Sure.
2: Depends on the sum.
3: uh, no.
4: say what?
5: I don't know what you're talking about.
6: Sometimes.
7: absolutely (Kev is not a brownie person).
8: Yes.
9: Depends on the situation.
10: my kids.

4/17/2009 7:44 AM  
Blogger b13 said...

1. of course!
2. no, but I would be more comfortable and less stressed.
3. only when I cosplay... so that would be never.
4. no.
5. I have no idea.
6. sometimes.
7. Not if they are Deloris'.
8. plaster and papstic
9. it is better to research the facts and make others the fool.
10. a strong woman with a rolling pin. (I hope she's making brownie... ::BAM::)

4/17/2009 10:03 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

01. Yes.
02. No.
03. No.
04. Don't know how to play it.
05. I think she's trying to and failing miserably. She seems way too actress-acting-fake while Michael Scott seems like he really exists uncomfortably aware of the camera.
06. Yes
07. No.
08. Plastic. Paper is always hard to lift.
09.
10. A chair.

4/17/2009 1:04 PM  
Blogger Lyndon said...

1. Nope
2. In the millions, then yes. Otherwise no.
3. Nope
4. Nope
5. Yes
6. Sometimes
7. Depends on how good they look and who made them.
8. Reusable
9. Remain silent
10. Hopefully not a group of loitering teenagers :)

4/17/2009 1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home