4.11.2009

Poll of Randomosity the Third

Poll. of. RANDOMOSITY!

1) Do networks need to switch to a more accurate method of determining ratings and popularity than the dated Nielsen system?

2) Did the inclusion of the word “dated” affect your answer to the previous question?

3) Bah Wheep Gragh Nah Wheep Ni Ni Bong?

4) How do you increase your energy?

5) How do you avoid distractions?

6) Have you ever been hit by a vehicle?

7) Should crews transporting cargo through pirate-infested waters be allowed to carry weapons?

8) If you're American in the living room, what are you in the bathroom?

9) What is the fastest running speed you've ever maintained?

10) Can you do this all on your own?


For me, the answers are yes, no but I wrote the question, Bah Wheep Gragh Nah Wheep Ni Ni Bong!, stretching and walking and the occasional nap, I wish I could, twice in a car and once on foot, I think it's only common sense, European, 8.5 MPH, and I'm No Superman.

I'd love to know what you think...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger kevbayer said...

1: abso-friggin-lutely.
2: abso-friggin-lutely NOT!
3: Bah Weep Granna Weep Ninni Bong!!
4: CAFFEINE!!! and naps.
5: I usually wait... what?
6: No
7: Definitely.
8: Netflix?
9: Slow.
10: cheese.

4/12/2009 1:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home