4.20.2009

Phantasmic Links 4.20.09

Don't ask me how I managed to mow two lawns, repair a gate, trim fig trees, clear grape vines, watch five movies, go to church, wrap a present, go to a birthday party, go on a hiking photo expedition, watch television, do laundry, and blog all in the same weekend. Ask me how I'm going to make the transition back to office life after all of that. The answer, as one might expect, starts as always with this week's PHANTASMIC LINKS:

(1) Is Megan Fox She-Hulk? As rumors go, that's an interesting one...

(2) Ever wonder what The Cheat does all day? Yeah, me either...

(3) Bacon: The Other White Heat. That's hot.
Hot Tip: B13.

(4) A home invasion is foiled when a woman notices the intruders on her webcam. Go, technology!

(5) There are some funky lobsters out there. I didn't see Rock Lobster on there....

(6) Behold a beautifully rendered, if apocalyptic, vision of the future.
H.T.: J-No.

(7) Snatch Wars isn't what you might think it is, but it just might be better...

(8) Auditorium is an incredibly mesmerizing mix of light and sound. Ow, my free time!
H.T.: Rey.

(9) Hugh Jackman endorses Free Comic Book Day.

(10) Gemcraft Chapter 0 was released this week, because I really need to get addicted to another tower defense game. Someday, I'll get a life. Maybe.


Have a link to a game, movie, article, or anything else you think might be “phantasmic”? E-mail me and it just might appear in an upcoming PHANTASMIC LINKS!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger b13 said...

Auditorium is quite fantastic.

4/20/2009 1:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home