3.13.2009

MCF's COMMON 5

We haven't played MCF's COMMON in a few months, and I think it's time for another round of one of my favorite Nexus games.

Below I'm going to list five groups of four things. Each group has some common link, some reason for grouping each quartet. It's up to you to guess, and I'll reveal the answers tomorrow.

20 items. 5 COMMON bonds. Can you name them all?

GROUP 1
(A) Time Travel
(B) Death
(C) Amnesia
(D) Exile

GROUP 2
(A) Jan
(B) Wanda
(C) Natasha
(D) Monica

GROUP 3
(A) Mark
(B) John
(C) Doug
(D) Carol

GROUP 4
(A) Mason
(B) Driscoll
(C) Buchanan
(D) Yassir

GROUP 5
(A) Roughs
(B) Comps
(C) Mechs
(D) Proofs

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Lyndon said...

The only one I'm going to try and answer is group 3. I think they're all names of characters from E.R.

The rest all seem familiar, but I'm just not sure what they are :(

3/13/2009 12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home