11.16.2008

MORE

After a rainy day spent catching up on myriad television shows and movies, my brain feels like pudding. I like to think I’m not greedy, that my experiences and upbringing have taught me to be happy with the things I have. The danger with such complacency is a complete lack of momentum. I think we should be grateful for the things we have, but never lose that desire to evolve and grow. Here’s a list of things that, while I might not lack, I wish I had more of, and I suspect most people wouldn’t mind more of the same.

Looks

Time

Money

Aggressiveness

Space

Height

Hair

Fame

Confidence

Self-esteem

Money

Initiative

Courage

Ideas

Socializing

Fun

Patience

Energy

Talent

Money


Well, it wasn’t as long of a list as I thought it would be. I suppose that’s a good thing, so I won’t be wishing for more items to add to the list.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lorna said...

great idea. I don't know that I could do it myself because it seems so revealing. In fact, I don't even want to think my way through it, let alone write it. You're brave

11/17/2008 9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home