8.18.2008

Phantasmic Links 8.18.08

I love New York. I don't love rude people who shove me, or crowded trains, or crowds in general. But I love a nice day with some pretty girls, Italian music, and wine. I love New York, and I love this week's PHANTASMIC LINKS. I wouldn't mind some more wine, either....

(1) Click Myclofigia and get our city to #1!

(2) Worst. Paramedic. Ever.
Hat Tip: Darrell.

(3) Has the iMac really been with us for 10 years already? I am so old, but I love my i-Lamp.
H.T.: Rey

(4) If ants in my computer equipment wasn't one of my worst fears, it is now...
H.T.: B13.

(5) Want to learn how to juggle? I can barely juggle my tasks...

(6) Prepare to be amazed by what people can illustrate digitally. I am at once humbled and inspired and humbled again.

(7) These color photos from the 1940s are great. It's funny how parts of Manhattan have changed, while others look exactly the same, especially downtown.
H.T.: Darrell.

(8) May I present, Sir Penguin? Hold that head high, little fellow.

(9) Face Your Manga allows you to create Manga style avatars. I found it limiting what with the lack of cloaks and glowing red eyes, but those of you with actual faces might find it of use.

(10) Gride is tricky...instead of controlling the vehicle, you control the upgrades. It's all about timing.

(11) Scientists find that alcohol does make other people seem more attractive. Um, duh?

(12) Can you manipulate dimensions and recover all of Space Station Jason's cargo from the black hole?


Have a link to a game, movie, article, or anything else you think might be “phantasmic”? E-mail me and it just might appear in an upcoming PHANTASMIC LINKS!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home