8.16.2008

Problem Solved

Every day offers challenges, both new and old, but each day ends with the same challenge: what am I going to write? Some nights that problem is easier to solve than others, but perhaps the problem has been eliminated completely with the discovery of this ”Lazy Bloggers Post Generator” I spotted over at Antick Musings. By choosing a few key words and phrases from an assortment of drop-down menus, I can have a new post in seconds. Behold:

Holy Catfish! I just climbed out from under my rock and realized I have not updated this since you last visited... You would not believe I spend all my time in front of a computer. Apologies to my regular readers! Even the little blue ones!

I am swamped with a weightlifting regime, a ticking crocodile, just generally being a doormat to my cats, my day seems to be a litany of stuff and giggles from lunchtime to I run out of alcohol. I am beyond drunk most of the time. It will be fun-fun-fun ‘till they take my T-Bird away.

I won't promise anything to you but I will update you with my nefarious activities as soon as I get a chance. Peace! Unless of course the pool with the cocktail bar is heated!


Wait, that can't be right...let's try that again:

Holy crap! I just got hit on the head and recalled that I have not updated this since Hammertime was in the charts... You would not believe the amount of people that are totally stalking me. I hope they bring chocolate!

I am flat out like a lizard drinking with my brahs, choosing my retirement village, and just generally being a mother to society in general. My day is filled with fluorescent light from the light through yonder window breaks to whenever. I am secretly pregnant, as well you should know.

I swear on the bones of my ancestors to send a missive out on the wire, posthaste. No, really! Or if he morphs into an a$$.


Huh? Now that made even less sense than the first one! At least I got a link in that time. Let's give it one more shot:

I can't believe it! I just thought that I have not updated this since the last week of the last month... You would not believe how good I look after all the plastic surgery. Jealous much? Don't be; it was very painful...

I am recuperating by drinking a lot of water, playing The Sims, and just generally being a coach to the local soccer team. My day lasts forever from 4:55 AM till I fall into bed at midnight. I am so over it. I need a holiday.

I wish one day I will have time to blog again. One day I will find my magic genie! I keep looking, anyway!


Strewth! I guess that's as close as I'm going to get with this thing, though the idea is not without potential. I guess I'll have to stick with my own creativity in the future after all. Sincerest apologies. Cats if you don't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home