8.17.2008

M.C.F.A.T. XX

Well, the return of the M.C.F.A.T., Mysterious Cloaked Figure's Astonishing Test, was definitely welcomed by a few readers, so perhaps I'll keep these going, at least whenever I have a busy weekend like this one. The worst case scenario is that no one responds but I gain an impeccable knowledge of Roman numerals. Let's get to some questions:

1) Are you offended when a film or television show lampoons something close to you, be it nationality, faith, gender, etc.? If so, how do you respond?

2) If you were granted with superhuman intelligence and or abilities that had the unfortunate side effect of ending your life in a few days, how would you spend your final hours?

3) If someone you knew repeatedly demonstrated poor hygiene, would you ever broach the subject and tell the person?

4) Who are some of your favorite television characters that originated one one series before being spun off into another?

SPECIAL BONUS QUESTION: What was the name of my first pet, and what was it?


There's no right or wrong, and you can't fail if you answer. Good luck!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger b13 said...

1) Only when they say the holocaust didn't happen or 9/11 was an inside job. I can be VERY vocal.

2)Boozin', dopin', and sexin'...
I really have no idea.

3) Yes. As a friend it is your duty. If they take it the wrong way it is one less smelly person you have to deal with in life.

4) Mork from Ork, The Jeffersons and Frazier.

Bonus:
Sir Phalius the Short & Stout
He was a vole.

8/17/2008 12:18 AM  
Blogger kevbayer said...

Oh! I didn't think of Frazier (or Joey). I still can't believe Mork from Ork was on Happy Days... that's just all kinds of wrong. I can't wait to see more answers to the spinoff one.

Anywho: Mine are up.

8/17/2008 6:01 PM  
Blogger The Unseen One said...

Mine are up.

Been a while.

8/18/2008 9:58 PM  
Blogger Lyndon said...

If I participate in your test, will you participate in my meme :)

8/19/2008 4:56 AM  
Blogger Darrell said...

I done it.

8/20/2008 12:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mine are here.

8/22/2008 2:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home