8.08.2008

Quizzical

Smirking, as I've mentioned, is a prominent look for me. Another look is the result of my uncanny ability to turn red at the faux of a pas. College buddies used to refer to this manifestation as the “star spangled boy”, especially when I was wearing blue jeans, a white shirt, and turning red. A lesser known look is my “quizzical” face when I hear something puzzling or confusing and scrunch my features to the center of my face. On one such occasion a pretty girl once turned to a friend, barely stifling her laughter as she said, “Look at his face!” Yes Cloakfriends™, some days it doesn't pay to leave the house without a bag over my head.

Fear not; this is not going to be one of those self-deprecating strolls of self-pity. In truth, as regular trips to the gym have the needle on my scale slowly moving lower and I keep needing to cinch my belt another notch, I'm gradually feeling less critical toward my appearance. No, that quizzical anecdote was merely a clever introduction on this, date triple-eight, to segue into a series of quiz results from a site Lyndon recently linked to. Enough of my words; let's see what the internet has to reveal about the most mysterious of cloaked figures:




You Are 50% Real



You're pretty real with people, but you can't help hiding a good part of yourself.

You're not truly happy with who you are at times... and believe it or not, it shows.

Try not to hide parts of your life from the people who matter to you.

Your friends and family are probably a lot more accepting than you realize!



Well, I'm half real; that was interesting.




You Are 54% Skeptic



You aren't exactly a skeptic, but you're no blind believer.

You doubt what you hear, especially when you hear it for the first time.



When it comes to doing your own research, you sometimes fall short.

Question your beliefs a little more. You might be surprised what you find out!



I'm a little more than half a skeptic? On the one hand, I can believe it, but on the other, I doubt it.




You Live in the Past



You spend most of your time thinking about what has happened - not what's happening.

Your mind is consumed with memories and nostalgia.



And while living in the past may feel therapeutic or comfortable, it's not helping you.

Whatever has happened to you (good or bad), you're going to have to get over it.



Once you stop living in the past, you'll wake up to the world around you.

The present is a pretty great place to be.



I live in the past? No surprises there; maybe there is something to these quizzes.




You Would Make a Great 1930's Husband



You would be an ideal 1930s husband.

You're attentive, understanding, clean, and friendly.

You'd make an great husband for a woman of any era.



I would have made a great husband in the 1930s; no wonder I live in the past!




What Your Playing Cards Tell About Your Future



Right now you are focusing on friendships, relationships, and interpersonal connections.



Your emotions are currently tied to a close friend or confidant. You have known this person for a long time.



Some of your closest friends are out to get you. Be watchful of backstabbers.



The near future will involve an important message. This message will arrive via a letter, email, package, or gift.



Beware of some very bad news. This may mean the loss of someone close - or the loss of a close relationship.



I'm skeptical of at least 54% of that!




Erotic Thriller



You've made your own rules in life - and sometimes that catches up with you.

Winding a web of deceit comes naturally, and no one really knows the true you.



Your best movie matches: Swimming Pool, Unfaithful, The Crush



An Erotic Thriller? I WISH my life was a movie!




You Are 56% Nerdy



You may be a bit surprised with this score, but your more of a closet nerd than an actual nerd.

Stop denying your inner nerd! You're truly dorkier than you think.



I am surprised with that score! Current actions to the contrary, maybe there's hope for me yet! I swear I'm not making that quizzical face right now...

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, you went all out on these tests buddy. I guess were both not that real :) Didn't think to use more than one quiz in a post though.

8/08/2008 10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home