5.05.2008

Phantasmic Links 5.5.08

I'll probably write a detailed review of Iron Man tomorrow, but I will say it was a perfect start to an awesome Sunday. Oh, the MCF luck was running true to fashion, what with a marathon running past the theater at the exact time I was meeting my friends, and the theater opening delayed because the staff was stuck in the resulting traffic. But when the dust settled and the bickering over all the selfish people trying to bypass the line ended, I settled in to watch a damn-near perfect comic book movie. Kudos to Mr. Favreau, Mr. Downey Jr.(who is Tony Stark), and to all involved. If you haven't seen it yet, what are you waiting for? Be sure to stay for a very special scene after the credits. It makes me very excited now about the sequel and the future of Marvel Studios. 2011 is going to rock, but until then, here are this week's PHANTASMIC LINKS :

(1) Here's your weekly reminder to click Myclofigia and help build our city.

(2) The Clustarack video is an ambitious and effective way to introduce their product.
Hat Tip: Rey.

(3) Rey's brother Testpig sets his filmmaking sites on an excellent homage to Lost.

(3) Can you whack 20 levels of increasingly challenging Tontie Monsters and gain the ultimate prize, a cheat code that will make the game a lot easier?
(726538941, but believe me when I say you're still in for a challenge...)


(4) Somehow, I was unaware that Joss Whedon was working on a musical.
H.T.: Curt.

(5) Sketch something and swap it with a stranger! You never know what you're going to get, nor do they...

(6) Could scientists create a humanzee? I sometimes look in a mirror and wonder if they haven't already...

(7) You're at a nice gathering. You pose for a nice picture. But beware; you never know when Photobombers are lurking in the background to ruin your photo.

(8) Star Trek and the Beastie Boys, together at last. Phat.

(9) It would take quite a few interventions for me to even attempt the 12 Step Program of Recovery For Web Addicts.

(10) Finally, Lyndon shares a Charlie the Unicorn sequel. I wouldn't mind if they made more of these either...


Have a link to a game, movie, article, or anything else you think might be “phantasmic”? E-mail me and it just might appear in an upcoming PHANTASMIC LINKS!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger b13 said...

CHARLIE ROCKS!

5/05/2008 12:58 AM  
Blogger Lyndon said...

@ b13, I don't think I could have said it any better.

That Star Trek mashup is awesome as well. Can't believe it to someone so long to but the two things together.

5/05/2008 12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home