4.30.2008

PBW: Beyond Avalon

It's been well over a year since Photo Blog Wednesday last took us to Avalon. It's been two weeks since an excursion with my pals B13 & P13 brought me back to that destination to see some sections I missed the first time around, but those photos have been delayed by things like trading my old car for a new(ish) one and a comic book convention. Patience is always rewarded here at the Nexus of Improbability however, so without further adieu here are those photos:









(B13 already told The Story of the Pentagram better than I could.)




Finally, since we were in the area, I returned to the Stony Brook Eagle, this time a few minutes before the hour instead of after. The video footage was a bit anticlimactic, and I had to loop it...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home