11.07.2007

PBW: Who I Was

At the end of last week's Photo Blog Wednesday, I offered the following clue as to my Halloween alter-ego:



Was it enough to decipher my latest transformation? It was not. The item pictured is a bald cap, and once I add some yarn for hair, perhaps my costume will be clearer:




Some might still be wondering, so with necessary alterations to my face, this is the most I can reveal:



To complete my Homer Simpson look, I'm popping out my gut in that image. Sadly, I didn't have far to go. Once I finish all the junk food my parents got me for my birthday, I seriously need to start exercising again. Too bad the next few months are filled with holiday consumption. I only have a year if I'm going to fit into this:




I'm kidding, of course. That “child-size” mask came with my Spider-man 3 DVD, and I still thought it might fit me. I immediately tore off the shrink wrap when I got home, and I was baffled. The opening barely allowed my not unimpressive wrist through; what child's head would fit in that? Maybe this is their way of forcing me to buy the inevitable special special edition DVD with full body suit and working web shooters or even better, a Symbiote...

Yes, these are the thoughts that percolate under my dome.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger b13 said...

HAHAHAHA, I am speechless. Awesome costume.

11/07/2007 1:22 AM  
Blogger Lorna said...

that IS an awesome costume. I wish you could have worn it at work---but maybe caution on the job is something anti-Homer, which would make it a good thing.

11/07/2007 8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home