10.29.2007

Phantasmic Links 10.29.07

October's been a long month, and strange as far as weather goes. It's been strange as far as time goes, as my VCR and computer automatically fell back an hour this weekend. Check those devices folks; they won't know the date for changing our clocks has been pushed back.

What time is it? It's time to get ill!

I'm looking forward to one of my favorite holidays this week, and as usual I've come up with a great costume idea. I'm not sure what my new office's policy is regarding Halloween. There's no formal party or contest, unlike my last job, and though I've asked around and ascertained a vague “some people dress up”, I fear being the only one. Will I go through with it, or will it be reserved for answering the door at home and a few photos for places where I'm less mysteriously cloaked? We'll all know the answer in a few days. In the more immediate future, I'll share why Sunday left me unbelievably sore and feeling my age, but for today I'll just share this week's PHANTASMIC LINKS:

Not every urban legend is a myth...
Hat Tip: Sean.

Classic art like The Last Supper in extreme detail is only a click away. There's almost no reason to leave one's house with the internet.
H.T.: B13.

Where have all the ”B” Movies gone? They're on the internet. Seriously, why leave home unless you have to?

In the not-to-distant future, Scientists will grow replacement eyeballs. People who wear contact lenses will realize they shouldn't complain.

Got questions? Dave Mustaine has answers.
H.T.: Darrell.

So, how would you fare on a Robin Hood Morality Test? It called me cautious, neutral, insecure, and inhibited. Should I be insulted or awed?

Is this a comet or a fully operational space station? You decide...

In Transylmania, your castle has been invaded by pesky villagers. Quick! Turn them into fellow undead!

I now preshent...hic...20 Shockingly Drunk Moments in Music History.
H.T.: Darrell.

It's time to enrich your culture and get Buffalaxed! I do not think those words mean what he thinks they mean, but I'm glad Color Me Badd finally made their way overseas...
H.T.: B13.

Sometimes, predictions come true. Other times, specifically 87, they were way off...

Finally, here's a nifty Grow Tribute.


Have a link to a game, movie, article, or anything else you think might be “phantasmic”? E-mail me and it just might appear in an upcoming PHANTASMIC LINKS!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger coffeesister said...

My Robin Hood Morality Test results:

We would expect you to be a happy, well-balanced person who likes people and is liked by others. You question whether many conventional views on morality are valid under all circumstances.

Women: You will expect high standards from the men to whom you give your love.

|_|) What can I say? Pretty damn accurate!

10/30/2007 7:53 PM  
Blogger kevbayer said...

Ahahaha! Rubi and I recently discovered the Buffelaxed "Benny Lava" and it's been running through her head ever since!!

10/31/2007 6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home