10.31.2007

PBW: Falling

October felt like August until one day it didn't. Radiators had to be turned on. The little dial on my car's dashboard was moved from blue to red, and I probably need to consider wearing a jacket soon. Sunday's heavy lifting left me quite warm, but as the sun was setting I felt the chill once more. When I got home, I grabbed my camera and headed over to a local park to capture changing leaves and other tell tale signs that a new season is upon us. This is Photo Blog Wednesday:




















And of course, I haven't forgotton what day this is. A Mysterious Master Prizeā„¢ fragment will go to the first person to correctly guess this year's costume based on the image below:



Perhaps I'll show more next week...

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger b13 said...

I'M THE JUGGERNAUT BEE-YOTCH!

10/31/2007 12:32 AM  
Blogger Janet said...

While I love how it's been unseasonably warm this year, I hate the drastic yo yo'ing of the temperature. It's the stuff colds and sore throats are made of.:(

10/31/2007 7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home