10.28.2007

Blogroll Hero Logos 4

With Blogroll Hero Logos, I try to imagine my favorite blogs as comic book titles in an exercise to keep my design skills sharp. I'm always open to comments, criticism, and suggestions, and from time to time may offer revisions if requested. Here's the latest batch:

Life Slackers(requested revision)



The Bayer Family Blog



Tales from the Dorkside



A Golden World



The Boiled Egg of Infinity


All of the above images may be clicked for a larger version. Look for more of these in the future!.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger kevbayer said...

Thanks! I'll be adding it to my header soon!

The one for The Dorkside is quite cool!

10/28/2007 4:32 PM  
Blogger Lorna said...

Is "Dorkside" rejuvenated?

10/28/2007 9:19 PM  
Blogger MCF said...

Very briefly, but it seems to have died down again. I'm running out of sites to do logos for so I'm getting in to dead ones. Watch this space for Willow Crossing, Paradoxes and Problems, X-Tine Files, The Happy Husband, Righteous Indignation, Novelhead, and more in the future! :D

10/28/2007 9:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Taaa!!! Though now I have the 'fun' task of finding a new WordPress template that will allow the header (no real customizable html, and only a handful of templates allow a custom header).

Fun fun fun...

10/29/2007 1:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice job on the logo MCF, almost makes me want to start blogging again.

10/30/2007 9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home