9.28.2007

Answer in Sitcom

I've answered questions using song titles several times now, but I don't think I've ever answered random questions using the names of sitcoms. I may be mistaken. Nevertheless, after a week that's brought new episodes of five of my favorite comedies, I'm inspired to answer some inquiries I was sent not honestly, but situation-comedically.

1. What is on TV this second?
Scrubs

2. What's hummus made of?
Two and a Half Men

3. What did you eat for dinner tonight?
Wings

4. How much gas is in your tank?
Empty Nest

5. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture?
Gimme a Break!

6. Do you think people talk about you behind your back?
Too Close for Comfort

7. What Is Your Favorite Salad Dressing?
Nurses

8. Have you told a secret to someone this week?
Two Guys and a Girl

9. Are Your Days Full And Fast Paced?
Good Times

10. What are you doing right now?
Diff'rent Strokes

11. Do you use sarcasm?
Yes, Dear

12. Have you ever been beaten up?
One Day at a Time

13. Do you watch the news?
Whats Happening!!

14. What is the last thing you purchased?
Cheers

15. Where do you work?
The Office

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home