9.26.2007

PBW: Gateway to Shore

For this week's Photo Blog Wednesday, I spent a lunch hour with my camera. First, I visited my dad's lot to check on the new gate we built. I think the one we took down is something he may have worked on with my grandfather, so it's kind of cool if the next generation has put up this gate. There was also a random tire lying near the curb for some reason. Afterwards, on my way back to work, I got various pictures near the shore including some waterfront property that, while a definite fixer-upper, would shave about 25 minutes off my commute.














Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger b13 said...

HA-HA-HA! I love the "fix-er-up-per"

9/26/2007 12:42 AM  
Blogger Lorna said...

You really have a way with a camera.

9/26/2007 10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home