9.25.2007

MCF's Perilous 4.I Questions

Last week, MCF's Perilous! returned from a Summer break to start a new season! If it's anything like the new television season has been thus far, things are going to be entertaining, exciting, and hilarious. Only a few fragments of the Mysterious Master Prize™ remain, and one is at stake. This round is over, and with only two left in this series in order to win, the stakes have never been higher and the perils faster.

In MCF's Perilous! I provide 10 answers for which you, my readers, have to come up with the corresponding questions and post them on your blogs. Scoring is as follows:

1 pt=each question
2 pts=each question that matches MCF's
-1 pt=any sentences not in question form, or forgetting a question mark
15 pts=Bonus for the Best Question


Each series has three rounds, at the end of which the player with the most points gets the prize.

Here's the current score for this new series:

Round 1: Lorna R1 25
Total: 25

Round 1: Darrell R1 11
Total: 11

I fear my fissiparous comment on Lorna's post scared away other players, because she did indeed secure the 15 point bonus for question #5. Congratulations! And despair not, other hopefuls; with two more rounds, it's still anyone's game at this point.

So, what was I thinking when I wrote these answers?

1. Two beaches and a marina.
What does my new commute take me past each morning?

2. “This **** just got real.”
What Bad Boys II quote was put to excellent use in Hot Fuzz?

3. Drooling.
Which of his habits makes it a lot less cute when my cat curls up on my lap while I'm sitting at the computer?

4. “Those would make a great coat!”.
What comment did I opt not to leave on B13's initial puppy post under the pseudonym ”Cruella de Vil ”?

5. David Hewlett and Trey Parker.
Which two actors did I notice a resemblance between, only to find that they weren't remotely related?

6. A square bit.
What kind of bit did I use when fastening each slat of my dad's new gate?

7. My knee.
What the heck is that?

8. They would cancel each other out and the show would last forever.
What would happen if I cast Adam Baldwin and Ted McGinley on the same sitcom?

9. I jumped in a big puddle of mud.
Why did my mom have to bring a change of clothes to me after recess when I was in the fourth grade?

10. Because, It's Midnite.
Why does Limozeen have the ”Heart of a lion
And the wings of a bat”
?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home